Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Entry 5 - Midterm Reflection

Blog Entry #5

My semester in ENG 102, has taught me many things about literature which I did not know before.  Such things are the use of archetypes, and the various types of archetypes there are.  Additionally it was interesting to find out that we all are part of common archetypes.  It was helpful knowledge to give in thought the authors background in terms of what he may attempting to portray in his/her work, and additionally that one story can mean multiple things.

The course is honestly better then I expected.  I expected to read about something I truly did not want to read which most likely would take place around 2am the day before.  Instead I'm surprisingly interested to read about the course material in supernatural (a genre I did not think I would like) poems and books.  I can only hope that this class continues to be awesome as it is.

1 comment:

  1. My experiences are the same and I feel like they have really made me a better writer. Good insight buddy

    ReplyDelete